About this course
Chandigarh University, in collaboration with IBM, has become the first university in North India to design a program in Big Data for engineering students and professionals. The program has been cultivated under the guidance of IBM, and the program has been introduced as the modern IT sector has a surging employment potential for professionals in this field.
Computing programs all over the world have progressed rapidly over the past few years in terms of processing strength, feasibility, dependency, and user reach. There was a time in the late 1960s when students at MIT were using a complex set up to send simple one line messages to their peers across the United States of America. Decades of evolution passed, and today, almost 50 years later, we are standing on the threshold of something new and gigantic. Emerging computing technologies are changing the way we work, we govern, and most importantly the way we think.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details - 69500/- INR per semester
Eligibility - Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or its equivalent with the minimum 60% in 10, 12 and Graduation level.
|Semester Fee||69500/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|21500/- INR||21500/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|10750/- INR||32250/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|4300/- INR||38700/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Uniform Fee (One Time)||2900/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Security (1st 2 Semester)||1000/- INR|
|CU Fest (Anually)||500/- INR|
|Fresher Party (One Time)||150/- INR|
LEVEL OF STUDY :
- Preference would be given to student on merit basis in JEE
- If you are appearing/ awaiting the results please update your registration status once the result is announced.