About the Course
Chandigarh University has cultivated an environment for the development of data security and management models under the University Institute of Engineering. Collaborating with IBM, the program offers students an opportunity to understand the security issues that now plague the modern day computing architectures all over the world. Moving with the growing times, Chandigarh University has joined hands with IBM and introduced this program with an objective to insert the spirit of innovation and research in this field amongst students. Various resources directly sourced from IBM are made available to students to help them in research and development.
The emergence of Data Security has resulted in the opening of various professional avenues for young professionals, creating a market ready for young IT graduates who can understand the risks involved in data security. With lucrative packages, data security has become the new professional direction for many students. Understanding the growing urgency around this field, Chandigarh University has become the first university in Punjab to collaborate with IBM to develop a course in Data Security.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details - 69500/- INR per semester
Eligibility - Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or its equivalent with the minimum 60% in 10, 12 and Graduation level.
|Semester Fee||69500/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|21500/- INR||21500/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|10750/- INR||32250/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|4300/- INR||38700/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Uniform Fee (One Time)||2900/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Security (1st 2 Semester)||1000/- INR|
|CU Fest (Anually)||500/- INR|
|Fresher Party (One Time)||150/- INR|
LEVEL OF STUDY :
- Preference would be given to student on merit basis in JEE
- If you are appearing/ awaiting the results please update your registration status once the result is announced.