About this course
B. Sc. in medical is a three year under graduate course that is well- matched alliance of prevailing and underlying principles of Physics, Chemistry, Maths /Biology providing theories, concept and practicality of the field.
Bachelor of Science (Medical) at Chandigarh University
Taking a bachelors degree in B. Sc. Medical from University Institute of Sciences (UIS), Punjab's Best College for B. Sc. in Medical is an assortment of suspiciously selected modules, providing thorough knowledge of traditional as well as modern, on-going and potential penchants awaiting in the subject. Scrupulous academic methodology, well designed & industry associated curriculum nurturing the obligatory domains, exclusive global opportunities and resourceful teaching approach enables the students with productive and supportive learning environment. The bequest of thriving research and inclusion of cross-disciplinary skills is what which makes us stand among the Best Colleges for B. Sc. Medical in Punjab.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility - 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects:- Bio-Technology / Biology conducted by a recognized board or its equivalent examination.
|Semester Fee||30000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|15000/- INR||15000/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|7500/- INR||22500/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|3000/- INR||27000/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|
LEVEL OF STUDY :
Pathway After Non Medical
Upon completion of Bachelors of Science in Non Medical, one can either opt for higher studies or can take-up a job in either public or private sector organization. This outset opens thriving opportunities for the candidates in the diversity of areas including teaching, research & development, IT companies and more.