About this course
Casing from the graduate to advanced level conceptions of scientific study, Masters' of Science (M. Sc.) in Chemistry is a postgraduate program that provides comprehensive acumen to the real world applications of Chemistry.
M.Sc. Chemistry at Chandigarh University
Right from inception, the advanced education and cutting-edge research offered by the Best M.Sc. Chemistry College in Punjab, UIS have established a breakthrough of delivering academic distinction. The outcome based teaching model comprising of theoretical work, research projects, seminars, resource learning and hands-on laboratory work, and the tranquil approach of imparting fundamentals underpins the competences of the students. Along with Industry associated academia, expert interaction, industry exposure and highly dynamic considering chemistry is often referred to as the central science because it seems to unify the other branches of natural science together, including biology, geology and physics.
Learning environment, UIS, Punjab's Best College for M.Sc. Chemistry focuses on inculcating the spirit of hard work and research aptitude, contributing to the standardization and amelioration of on-going field practices.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility - Bachelor's Degree with atleast 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in Science with Chemistry as compulsory subject.
|Semester Fee||30000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|15000/- INR||15000/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|7500/- INR||22500/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|3000/- INR||27000/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|
Watch the Program Video
LEVEL OF STUDY :