Best MCA College in Punjab
UIC offers a 3-year regular Master's degree in Computer Applications (MCA) with unique concept to opt for specialization in 3 year among the emerging areas of modern computing like System Programming, Database Management, Networking, Web-Designing and Artificial Intelligence. The broad objective of the MCA programme at UIC, Best MCA College in Punjab and North India, is to prepare the students for IT industry with Global competence in cutting-edge technologies like Cloud Computing, Android Applications, JAVA, Oracle, .NET, PHP, CISCO and many other which gradually propel them in their career growth. Pursue MCA course from ranked best University Institute of Computing in India for Masters of Computer Applications (MCA).
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details - 52000/- INR per semester
Eligibility - Recognized Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case SC/ST category) in Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques as compulsory/ optional/ additional paper as one of the subjects either at 10 + 2 or at graduation level.
|Semester Fee||52000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|26000/- INR||26000/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|13000/- INR||39000/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|5200/- INR||46800/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Uniform Fee (One Time)||2900/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|CU Fest (Anually)||500/- INR|
|Fresher Party (One Time)||150/- INR|
Pathway After Computing
The program is designed to meet the growing requirement of qualified professionals not only in IT industry but also in other industries. MCA post graduates from Best MCA College in Punjab and North India are hired both by Government and Private firms. They can take-up career as a Programmer, Software - Tester, Analyst, Engineer, Administrator and more. The growing number of educational institutes also offers a large number of opportunities for computer professionals to work as lecturers.
- Government: Many government information technology companies and government like BHEL, NSDL, MTNL and BSNL are hiring MCA graduates.
- Private: Several reputed companies like Microsoft, HP, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Larson and TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. are recruiting MCA graduate