Approved by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society), IHM Chandigarh University has been designed to be an excellent practical teaching-learning hub envisioned to set notch higher benchmarks in the futuristic hospitality education in India. Flawlessly blending theoretical and practical elements of learning with real-life acumen, IHM CU offers contemporary courses in Hospitality and Hotel Administration along with the worldwide partnerships to shore-up future hospitality leaders. Managed by best-in-class professionals, IHM is the first choice of students who want to acquire unparalleled mentoring from the finest facilitators and gain a head start in the exciting world of hospitality.
Bachelor of Science - Hospitality and Hotel Administration (HHA)
Attain required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The program also involves experiential learning and skill set to excel in operational areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping.
You will have an added advantage of learning the business skills such as Hotel Accountancy, Food Safety & Quality, Human Resource Management, Facility Planning, Financial Management, Strategic Management, Tourism Marketing and Tourism Management.
WHAT SETS HOSPITALITY AT CU APART!
- Globally Compatible and Industry Aligned Curriculum for premium placements worldwide.
- Structurally designed courses with futuristic projections and experiential learning approach.
- Extensive pre-placement training right from 1st Semester
- Industry Collaborated Workshops and Training Simulations
- Internships from second year onwards for hands-on – learning
GET READY FOR GLOBAL CAREERS!
- 25+ internships in walt disney, usa highest in the region
- Paid internship opportunities at usa, south east asia & europe
- 100+ students went for summer & semester & cultural exchange programs to usa, canada, italy, spain, south korea, belgium and more.
Only University in India to have collaboration with
AMERICAN HOSPITALITY ACADEMY (AHA)
Only University in North India to have
DIGITAL CAMPUS FRANCE
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a Subject of Study (Core/ Elective/ Functional) in the qualifying examination.
Those appearing for 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE-2018 on provisional basis
Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission or latest by 7th to 12th June 2019
The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission to an institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.