Post Arrival Information
After arrival, all the students have to report initially to International Admission Department Block 1 and get themselves registered with the University.
Documents required for registration with University are as follows:
- Original and photocopy of Academic Transcripts
- Original and photocopy of Passing certificate
- Applicable Fees – Minimum 1st semester tuition fees and 1st year hostel fees (if opted)
- Fees deposition receipt / proof, in case of pre deposition of said amount.
- 20 Passport size color photographs
- Original work experience relevant certificate (if applicable)
- Residential Proof
- Original copy of Passport, National ID/Citizenship card (whichever is applicable). Student must retain the 2 sets of color photocopies of the relevant document.
Payment of Due Tuition and Hostel Fees
All due Tuition fee including Hostel fee is to be paid at the time of registration with the university. Please remember that the balance Academic tuition fees is to be paid on semester basis and Hostel fee (if opted) has to be paid on annual basis only. Any delay in clearing the payment due to any of the reason may result into the delay in registration.
Local Police Registration (not applicable in case of Nepalese and Bhutanese students)
- The FRRO Process is mandatory for all the foreign Nationals (except Nepalese and Bhutanese) studying in India. The FRRO has to be completed within first 14 days of their arrival in India. The student has to provide the University with a copy of the FRRO Certificate for the records. Beyond 14 days, a penalty of USD30 is levied by the concerned authorities to the student for FRO Registration. For more information related to FRRO you may visit the following website: www.boi.gov.in
- Bhutanese & Nepalese nationals shall be required to Register Form S under FSIS processing. This is Mandatory for all International students from Nepal and Bhutan.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the student to provide all his valid National ID, Passport, Visa, Photographs, Affidavit, etc. for FRO & FSIS Processing.
Students can seek FRO related information and help from the University through following e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org