About this course
A degree that helps to develop highly sought-after skills, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) is an undergraduate program that encompasses the foundation study of history, literature & cultures, and political science. Discovering talents, interests and abilities of students to develop them fully is what, which is nurtured in this program.
Bachelor of Arts at Chandigarh Univeristy
By taking courses in humanities at University Institute of Language, Literature and Culture (UILLC), one of the Best Colleges for Arts and Humanities in Punjab helps you deepen your cultural understanding and awareness, along with a sharpening of critical and analytical skills.Globally benchmarked curriculum, the rigorous transformational efforts, industry exposure and regular interface with industry professionals, and student centric teaching approach carried out by the department offers our students with exclusive advantages over others. UILLC, the Best College of Arts (BA) in Punjab appreciates diversity, augment confidence for effective self-expression and nurtures the creative growth of youth.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility - 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream with atleast 60% marks conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council.
|Semester Fee||30000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|15000/- INR||15000/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|7500/- INR||22500/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|3000/- INR||27000/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|
LEVEL OF STUDY :
Pathway After Arts
A degree in humanities is a perfect catalyst for a successful career as these students are not just well versed in their subject, but are also great communicators and excellent writers. These qualities transform them into a host of job opportunities. These graduates can further opt for higher studies or can pursue careers in a diversity of profiles, including Teaching, Counseling, Event Organizing, Sales, Journalism, Content Writing and more.