About this course
Bachelor of Business Administration in Advertising and Marketing is a specialized program that helps unravel the existing and prospective trends of the emerging advertising & marketing industry.
Learning BBA in Advertising and Marketing from USB, ranked among the best BBA advertising and Marketing College in Punjab give you a strong foundation in both fundamental and core intricacies of this challenging industry. Apart from textbook knowledge, we focus on enhancing the general skills, including ability to communicate competently, analyze situations and take decisions analyzing both -- quantitative and qualitative aspects. With an insight into the expert tactics through our program, you will be able to reach out to the desired customer in such a way that the organization you serve or own will reaps the maximum benefit.
Overall employment scope for advertising and marketing managers is projected to grow 9 percent from 2016 to 2026.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility -10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
|Semester Fee||43000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|21500/- INR||21500/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|10750/- INR||32250/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|4300/- INR||38700/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|