About this course
UIC offers a 2-year regular Master's degree in Computer Applications (Leet) .Direct admission to MCA 3rd Semester thereby saving one precious year along with the full year fee, for the students who have passed their graduation with BCA, B.Sc. IT or B.Sc. Computer Science.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Watch the Program Video
Pathway After Computing
The program is designed to meet the growing requirement of qualified professionals not only in IT industry but also in other industries. MCA post graduates are hired both by Government and Private firms. They can take-up career as a Programmer, Software - Tester, Analyst, Engineer, Administrator and more. The growing number of educational institutes also offers a large number of opportunities for computer professionals to work as lecturers.
- Government: Many government information technology companies and government like BHEL, NSDL, MTNL and BSNL are hiring MCA graduates.
- Private: Several reputed companies like Microsoft, HP, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Larson and TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. are recruiting MCA graduate