Want to study Abroad?
Break the Ice!
Talk to our counsellor
Are you looking at a degree from a University in Italy, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand or France?
Choosing the right University does matter. Having Global tie-ups with more than colleges in 65 countries, Chandigarh University ensures that the `Be Local and Think Global’ is rightly applicable for aspiring students who are looking at a career with Universities abroad.
India is among the fast emerging economies in the world and such tie-ups are a win-win situation for both home and partnering universities of the world. Our International Programme ensures that you have the distinct advantages to build-up your professional career.Apply Today
Countries offering you
Choose your Program
Choose your Program
- Bachelor's of Business Administration (University of North Alabama)
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science (University of North Alabama)
- Bachelor's of Hospitality Administration Management(University of North Alabama)
- Master of Business Administration (University of North Alabama)
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.S.A.)(Arkansas State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (B.S.C.E.)(Arkansas State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.)(Arkansas State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.)(Arkansas State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.S.C.S.)(Arkansas State University)
- Master of Science in Engineering Management (Christian Brothers University)
- Master of Science in Computer and Information System (Christian Brothers University)
- BS - Computer Science (Webster University)
- BA - Management (Webster University)
- BS - Computer Science Cybersecurity (Webster University)
- BS - Data Analytics (Webster University)
Choose your Program
- Bachelor of Business (University of Newcastle)
- Bachelor of Business (University of Canberra)
- Bachelor of Business (Latrobe University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)(Curtin University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)(University of Newcastle)
- Bachelor of Engineering (CSE)(University of Canberra)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering(Latrobe University)
- Bachelor of Science (Cell and Molecular Biology)(University of Wollongong)
- Bachelors of Science (Chemistry)(University of Wollongong)
- Bachelor of Exercise Science(University of Wollongong)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - Civil Engineering(University of Wollongong)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - Computer Engineering(University of Wollongong)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - Electrical Engineering(University of Wollongong)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - Telecommunications Engineering(University of Wollongong)
Choose your Program
Choose your Program
in New Zealand
Choose your Program
- Bachelor in Management (BIM) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (Strategic & Digital Marketing ) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (International Finance) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (Geopolitics & Business) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (International Luxury & Brand Management) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (International Human Resource Management) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (International Accounting, Management Control & Auditing) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (Supply Chain Management) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (Sports & Tourism Management) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (International Negotiation & Business Development) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (Data & Business Analytics) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (Global Business Management) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (Sustainable Management & Eco Innovation) (Rennes School of Business)
- M.Sc. (Financial Data Intelligence) (Rennes School of Business)
CU and UNA partnership by Ms. Akali Fulmer all about courses and opportunities.
A Glimpse into the student life at the University of North Alabama from CU Students Perspective
Here's all you need to know about the educational experience and opportunities waiting for you at our amazing partner institute!
Ranked third in the league of most popular overseas study destinations for students from all over the world, Australia offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees. Students choose to study in Australia because of its globally recognised programs, cultural diversity, friendly natives and a high standard of living.
Why Choose Australia?
- Impressive international reputation of the Australian education system.
- While Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world, though living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower than US and UK.
- Part-time work opportunities while studying allow students to offset their living costs.
- Possibility of scholarships.
Canada is amongst the top destinations for Indian students who choose to study abroad. The prime reasons that make Canada stand out among students are – high quality and globally recognized degrees at affordable fee, an excellent quality of life and amazing post-study work opportunities, just to name a few.
Why Choose Canada?
- 26 of Canada's universities rank in the QS World University Rankings 2019 and 27 of them in The World University Rankings 2019
- One of the Safest Places to Study
- Rich Multiculturalism and PR Options
- Cost of living in Canada is lower than in the United States
Over the past decades, US universities/colleges have dominated the globe by being the most sought-after overseas study destinations for students from all over the world. Excellent international reputation, quality of teaching and research, the most versatile and flexible higher education system – studying at a university in the United States will provide you with elite opportunities that you will not find in other countries.
Why Choose USA?
- US boast of one of the World's Finest Education Systems.
- Greater emphasis on practical skills and employment related activities.
- Most versatile and flexible education system.
- American Culture and Campus Life.
Why Study Abroad?
An International Degree earns you global recognition and open your gateways to the prospects of employability both at home and abroad. With International exposure being an important factor in the Professional world, studying abroad can be your chance to stay ahead of the rest.
Along with getting to explore new cultures, more study options, meet new people and form connections for life, following are some of the key reasons to pursue your studies abroad:
- Earn your Degree with International recognition
- Stand Out to Future Employers with International Academic Experience
- Diverse and enhanced Career opportunities
- Brush-up your language skills and Explore new Cultures
- Experience different style of Education
Pre-requisites for Articulation Program through Chandigarh University
- 6 CGPA with no backlogs
- Language proficiency assessed by Chandigarh University
- Completion of 2 years course study for BBA/ BCA/ B. Com at CU
- IELTS score of 6.5 Bands with no bands less than 6 in any module
- Overall CGPA of 6.5 in all semesters
- No backlogs
Even in the midst of uncertainty and fear in regards to Covid-19, You can never feel blue when you are in Paris! Sup biotech is taking all preventive measures in respect to our safety and education. We have online classes, all essential facilities at doorstep and counsellors and doctors just one call away. I feel safe away from home.
Medhavi, BE Biotechnology
Semester exchange- Sup Biotech, France
Winner of Charpak Exchange Scholarship
Recipient of International excellence Scholarship of AUS $15,000/Year on tuition fees for articulation program at University of Newcastle.
Harshit Bansal, BE CSE
University of Newcastle, Australia
At UNA, we are inspired to go above and beyond. I have applied for a dual degree program where I will be graduate with CSE and Aerospace Engineering degree from UNA and University of Alabama. I have received scholarship on tuitions fees of 3000$/year and full housing scholarship. The UNA community is very welcoming and relaxed, always there to help whenever need be! I have interned with Office of International Relations for one semester and based on the experience I gained, UNA International Affairs have recruited me for part-time job in campus.
Ramanjeet Singh, Aerospace Engineer
Dual degree Articulation Program
University of North Alabama, USA
For me studying abroad had been an unreachable and impossible goal, so I did not ever spend time dreaming about the world. When I came to know about the transfer programs in CU, me and my friends applied, not believing that we will get through it. Without any competitive exam and at a very affordable cost, I easily got admission, and before I knew it, I was packing up for this lifetime opportunity to complete my degree at A-State university USA! Life has been unpredictable in my case and I am so grateful for it!
Arvind Choudhury, Bachelor's in Agriculture
Arkansas state university USA
Credit transfer program
The company has the mentally that the guest is their number one focus and we, as cast members, are here to create happiness for all that enters. The management truly invested in me and took my thoughts and feeling into consideration whenever they could. My job with this company was the most rewarding job I have had the pleasure of doing. Every day was a new adventure that led me to meet wonderful guest and fellow cast members.
Sumanshu Chadda, B.Sc. HHM
Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Pursuing a Master's degree was a goal but getting 100% government scholarship for it was a dream made true! Global Korean scholarship has made my education and living in South Korea completely free. I was an exchange student previously at Chung Ang University and then I applied for a Master's. I chose this university for several reasons. It is not only tech advanced but it has sped up its pace in innovative teaching methods. The hard work of student is appreciated and encouraged. So many activities and events are conducted that helps in our personal and professional growth.
Udgeet Sachdeva, BJMC
Masters degree- Chung Ang University, South Korea
Global Korea Scholarship winner
My time in South Korea was a great learning experience. Chung Ang University has its own Start-Up Hub that encourages and supports student’s ideas. The whole university is wired, and the students can use the computer facilities in the campus to access the Internet and to use word-processing programs. The university is technologically advanced and engaging campus activities & events.
Saurav Pahuja, BE-CSE
Chung Ang University
Semester exchange in South Korea
I studied for a semester and interned for the next in South Korea. The internship at Urban Tablet of Actualized Architecture Arcadia (UTAA) fulfilled most of my goals. I worked on the conceptual planning and mass modelling of the buildings. I developed my skills in many programs such as Adobe Illustrator, PS, AutoCAD, Sketchup and I even learned a new program- Revit and Rhino basics. The experience of working at UTAA has enriched me greatly. Working with real Professionals, practicing my skills and knowledge gained at school and to learn a lot of new things, I could probably never have learned in school.