About this course
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Agricultural Extension Education is a two-year postgraduate course that ingrains advanced training in technical agriculture, agricultural research and the skills of communicating agricultural technologies. Ranked among the best agricultural science colleges in Punjab, Department of Agricultural Sciences, Chandigarh University in its agricultural extension program offers the advanced knowledge of extension methodologies and problem-solving skills.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Pathway After Bachlor of Sciences - Agricultural
As a degree holder from this branch of study, agricultural specialists will be required to raise the standard of living of the rural people by helping them in the right use of their resources.