Career Education Program
In a fast changing world, technology is changing faster than our lives. Latest technologies are dominating the world and hence determining the employability of the young engineers. Chandigarh University is now offering an exclusive opportunity to engineering aspirants through futuristic Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) courses with specialization in association with - IBM. The Career Education Program of IBM (under Software Group) has launched specialized programs to develop sufficient industry needed skills for manpower on critical emerging technology areas such as Cloud, Mobility, Analytics and Cyber security.
The program is a holistic, comprehensive one with customized offerings for Engineering and Business Schools, students and faculty members. -The programs bring together the latest software content, real-world industry experiences, hands-on lab courses, proven practices and case studies for the participants. Starting in academic year 2014, Chandigarh University (CU), and IBM have agreed to launch Engineering and Business programs with specialization using IBM Software. IBM and CU have collaborated to setup an IBM Software Lab for Emerging Technologies in the campus to help students and faculty members enhance their skills in areas of Big Data & Analytics, Cloud Computing, Business Analytics and Information Security.
- Preference would be given to student on merit basis in JEE, CAT/MAT/CMAT
- If you are appearing/ awaiting the results please update your registration status once the result is announced.
IBM will also extend to university, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program (GEP) for
Academia that provides support and resources to Startups they need the most: software, expertise and promotion. The program also fosters innovation and encourages students to become job givers rather than job seekers.
- The GEP provides access to a variety of IBM software for development, test, and demonstration through the IBM Software Access Catalog at no charge for up to three years. Also, on the cloud the participants can access security-rich, enterprise-class virtual server environments that are well-suited for development, test and other activities
- Students can participate in exclusive Smart Camp and Mentor Day events held around the world.
- Participants get support from an IBM relationship manager for one-to-one guidance through all stages of the project development.
Scholarship Schemes are not applicable to these
specialized programs, unless otherwise noted.
IBM Certificate of Recognition
'IBM' is trademark of the IBM Corporation in many jurisdictions worldwide and are used under license only to indicate that the educational institution has complied with the criteria provided by IBM to launch joint Engineering and management specialization's in industry aligned technology and domains"