About this course
The four year Integrated B.A. -B. Ed course is an innovative pre-service teacher training program of NCTE whose basic objective is to prepare quality secondary level teachers for the Indian school system. This tertiary level program is a link between higher secondary education and postgraduate level education. UITTR, the Best College for integrated B.A.- B. Ed in India ensures opportunities for higher learning of the students and provide integrated education to meet the changing needs of the modern Indian Society.
This professional and innovative educational program will lend you a Bachelors in Arts as well as a Bachelors degree in Education in four years, saving a year of academic engagement and fees. Pursuing integrated B.A.- B. Ed at Best College in India, UITTR fosters experimentation, critical thinking, abstract reasoning, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility - 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council in the aggregate.
|Semester Fee||1-4 Semester 20500/- INR 5th semester onwards 25500/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|10250/- INR||10250/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|5125/- INR||15375/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|2050/- INR||18450/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|
Pathway After BA B.ED
Due to the increase in the emergence of schools, the need for trained and versatile educators in the modern education system has also increased. Job prospects for these professionals are numerous. They can find employment in various private and government aided educational institutions, and can serve the nation beyond teaching also.