About this course
B.Sc. Computer Science is a three year undergraduate course in computer science. As IT industry is rapidly developing all over the world, candidates who have completed this course can find lot of job opportunities in the IT field. Both private and public sector firms are providing IT jobs for these graduates. Pursue BSC Computer Science course from the best BSC Computer Science Institute in Punjab, India.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility -10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
|Semester Fee||35000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|17500/- INR||17500/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|8750/- INR||26250/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|3500/- INR||31500/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|
Pathway After Computing
These graduates have innumerable opportunities in both public and private sector organizations. Top IT firms welcome students who have completed their graduation in computer science at hefty pay packages. Students can work in entry-level positions like Trainee Programmer, Software - Tester, Computer Scientist, Analyst, Engineer, Administrator and Programmer.
- Government: Many government information technology companies and government like BHEL, NSDL, MTNL and BSNL are hiring computer science graduates.
- Private: Opportunities in reputed companies like Hindalco, Larson and Turbo, TCS, Infosys, etc.