Best BCA College in Punjab and North India
BCA is a route for the Arts and Commerce students of 10+2 to join the band of computer professionals. The field relates to design, development and use of computer applications. Application, Implies amalgamation of operating system (which runs a computer), a utility (which performs maintenance or general-purpose chores), and a programming language (with which computer programs are created). Thus, BCA students, graduated from Best BCA college in Punjab and India, are able to develop and prepare documents, projects, presentations, design websites and demonstrate skills in running software programs.
Computer applications professionals learn networking, integration, server management, and the use of computers in the business world. They learn software developing, system programming, systems analysis, systems management and project management. They can also pursue masters program in computer applications (MCA) after graduation. Pursue BCA course from the best BCA College in Punjab.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility -10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
|Semester Fee||40000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|20000/- INR||20000/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|10000/- INR||30000/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|4000/- INR||36000/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|
Pathway After Computing
There are wide-ranging options for the graduates who have completed BCA ranging from Software Engineering and Development, Hardware and Networking, Research and Development, Services and Application Support, etc. Students get easily absorbed in organizations at entry-level positions like Trainee Programmer, Software - Tester, Analyst, Engineer, Administrator and Programmer.
- Government: Many government information technology companies and government like BHEL, NSDL, MTNL and BSNL are hiring BCA graduates.
- Private: Several reputed companies like Hindalco, Larson and Turbo, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, are recruiting BCA graduates.