About this course
Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Finance is an undergraduate program that emphasis on the in-depth understanding of the concepts used in the banking & finance sectors.
Adjudged as the flagship Institute of Chandigarh University and ranked among the Best BBA banking and Finance College in Punjab, USB has taken a unique initiative to prepare a new generation of bankers and other financial professionals who can serve the needs of the emerging India. Our explicit course curriculum covers the study of the basic concepts of management along with dedicated training in domains like International Banking and Finance, Investment Banking, Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Project & Infrastructure, etc.
US BLS forecasts a hike of 30% in job prospects of personal financial advisors whereas the scope of securities, commodities and financial services sales agent is expected to increase substantially by 10%.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility -10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
|Semester Fee||43000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|21500/- INR||21500/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|10750/- INR||32250/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|4300/- INR||38700/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|