About this course
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in Tourism and Event Management is an undergraduate program that caters students with broad understanding of the complexities existing in the field of tourism, leisure and events industry.
Ranked among the Best BBA Tourism and Event Management College in Punjab, USB offers vivid opportunity to the students interested in undertaking this passion as a profession in the worldwide tourism & event management industry. Our course set competently combines academic and vocational orientation by closely involving students in hands-on training. Strategic collaborations with various prestigious hotels unlock golden chances for our students to get placed with the leading brands across the globe.
According to India Brand Equity Foundation, total contribution by travel and tourism sector to India’s GDP is expected to increase from US$ 136.3 billion in 2015 to US$ 275.2 billion in 2025.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility -10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
|Semester Fee||43000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|21500/- INR||21500/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|10750/- INR||32250/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|4300/- INR||38700/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|