About this course
Bachelor of Business Administration in Forex Management is a dedicated & custom-designed program that renders insight into the market, structure and mechanisms of the Foreign Exchange market.
Ranked among the best BBA Forex Management College in Punjab and 3rd among the 'Top-5 Women Friendly B-School' by Outlook Money in 2016, University School of Business (USB) is stature on the strong foundation of management's extraordinary vision. Those studying Forex Management at USB will learn forex trading in a number of ways and will also gain first hand trading experience. Our course structure consists of lectures, seminars and training modules, which will let you insight cost management, foreign and domestic trading, secure trading, and more.
While the BLS doesn't present any explicit information for foreign exchange consultants, financial analysts are projected to see a 12% increase in employment opportunities from 2014-2024.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility & Fee Details
Eligibility -10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
|Semester Fee||43000/- INR|
|PARAMETERS||CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT||AMOUNT TO PAY AFTER CUSAT SCHOLARSHIP|
|100% of semester fees
Top 1% students on the basis of merit
|50% of semester fees
Next 2% students on the basis of merit
|21500/- INR||21500/- INR|
|25% of semester fees
Next 3% students on the basis of merit
|10750/- INR||32250/- INR|
|10% of semester fees
Next 4% students on the basis of merit
|4300/- INR||38700/- INR|
* The students who will score 60% or more marks in CU-SAT will be offered at least 5% scholarship in the course fee.
|OTHER FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|Refundable Security (One Time)||2000/- INR|
|Fee Regular Exam (Sem Wise)||1500/- INR|
|Alumni Fee||To be charged in the pass out year|
|Participation in Red Cross||Optional|