The Color Red
The color red is the color of energy, passion and action. It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination.
Adopting the International standards of learning and teaching model besides global acceptance is represented by the symbol Globe.
The Human Chain
It symbolizes cultural diversity, global brotherhood and the spirit of National Integration that the University promotes. Students from different countries, different states and regions belonging to different communities form a team that works for a single goal “Excellence”
The Color Black and White
The combination of Black & White represents transparency adopted in policymaking and the way it is implemented. University rules are transparent and the students are clear about the vision and mission of the University.
How to use the Seal?
- The official seal may not be altered.
- When used with the name of the university, the stacked wordmark "Chandigarh University" should be used.
- It should appear in either the official Red, Black and White.
- Do not crop the seal.
- Do not rotate the seal.
- Do not reduce the seal below ½” in diameter.
- Do not place other images in or on top of the seal.