About this course
Tourism & Travel Management is a degree that gives you in-depth knowledge to thrive in the international tourism industry by teaching business concepts specific to the field. This job requires a certain set of knowledge, and the ability to multitask and communicate efficiently with customers.
Ranked among the best college for Travel and Tourism Management in Punjab, UITHM inculcates wide ranges of transferable skills that can be easily applied to a variety of managerial and entrepreneurial roles. Taught by expert and industry-oriented faculty, UITHM creates an educational environment that encourages the aspirants to augment both personally and professionally.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Pathway After Travel & Tourism Management
Travel and tourism management degree teach concepts specific to the international travel industry. Aspirants have multifaceted opportunities, but jobs directly related to the degree include-
- Ticketing Agent
- Travel Counselor
- Tourism Associations
- Customer Service Executive in MICE
- Travel Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Foreign Exchange
- Information Officer in Tourism Boards
- Corporate Travel Executive
- Tour Guide etc.
B.Sc.- Travel & Tourism Management have higher chances of obtaining and holding a high level management position and almost every industry needs professionals who can handle the businesses effectively.
- IT & E-Commerce – Deloitte, Microsoft, Amazon, Accenture, Heweltt Packard, Flipkart
- Consulting - KPMG LLP, Boston Consulting, Bain & Company, Mckinsey
- Financial - Ernst & Young, Bank of America, Axis Bank Ltd., HDFC, L&T Finance
- Hotels & Resorts - The Grand, J.W.Marriott, Oberoi’s and more