Best B.Sc. Travel & Tourism Management College
Tourism & Travel Management is a degree that gives you in-depth knowledge to thrive in the international tourism industry by teaching business concepts specific to the field. This job requires a certain set of knowledge, and the ability to multitask and communicate efficiently with customers.
Ranked among the best college for Travel and Tourism Management in Punjab, UITHM inculcates wide ranges of transferable skills that can be easily applied to a variety of managerial and entrepreneurial roles. Taught by expert and industry-oriented faculty, UITHM creates an educational environment that encourages the aspirants to augment both personally and professionally.
- Institute Information
- Level of Study: Under-Graduate
Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable
with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
Chandigarh University Common Entrance
Merit Based Scholarships For Academic
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
B.Sc.- Travel & Tourism Management
Travel and tourism management degree teach concepts specific to the international travel industry. Aspirants have multifaceted opportunities, but jobs directly related to the degree include-
- Ticketing Agent
- Travel Counselor
- Tourism Associations
- Customer Service Executive in MICE
- Travel Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Foreign Exchange
- Information Officer in Tourism Boards
- Corporate Travel Executive
- Tour Guide etc.
Tourism organizations have higher chances of obtaining and holding a high level management position and almost every industry needs professionals who can handle the businesses effectively.
- Tourism - Makemytrip.com, Yatra.com, Cleartrip, Thomas Cook, SOTC, COX & KINGS, Ezeego1, Top Travels, Travelocity India, Kouni travels, Club Mahindra, Akbar Travels, TCI Express, Balmer and Lawrie, Travel Triangle, Shipra Travels, JOURNEY COOK, Travelocity India, Yatra travels, FCM Travels, Mercury Travels, Satguru Holidays, Cleartrip, CITCO, HPTDC, Haryana Tourism, Delhi Tourism, MP Tourism, Kerala Tourism, J&K tourism, Panjab Heritage Tourism, Dpauls travels, Ease Trip Planners, ITDC, La passage Tours, Hub Holiday, Indo Asia, Club Resorto, Pluto Travels Easy fly Travels, Glacial Travels, Travel Bellz, The Travel Sight, Expedia and more.
How to Apply?
Step 1 - Signup
Sign up or Register for CUCET with basic details (Name, Email ID, Mobile No., State, Gender and Password). Your Email ID will act as your Username for the portal while the password will be set by you upon registration.
On successful registration, you will receive the confirmation message on your registered contact number and Email. Use the Username and Password to Login to your CUCET Account.Sign Up
Step 2 - Apply
After successfully creating your candidate profile for CUCET, you can proceed with choosing the Date for your examination. Complete your profile by logging into your CUCET account and choose an examination date as per your convenience and preference.Apply Now
Step 3 - Submit
You become eligible for admission into Chandigarh University after clearing the CUCET examination. Following your attempt at CUCET, the result will shortly be intimated, based on which you can submit your application for admission and avail merit-based scholarship.Apply Now