Chandigarh University Migration Policy
- There will be no migration at Post Graduate courses, because of the limited period of degree.
- In case of under graduate courses, migration will be restricted to only 3rd semester. After that no migration will be allowed.
- Migration can be done only if number of deficient courses are not more than 3 subjects.
- In deciding the deficiency, special care will be taken that least deificiency is there in case of fundamentals and essential courses. Study of subject will essential rather than the variation in the contents.
- CGPA will be calculated on the basis of credits which he/she has earned in Chandigarh University and DMC will be issued for the subjects which he/she has appeared as per the scheme of Chandigarh University.
- No student will be migrated, if he/she has a reappear in any subject of previous University from where he/she is migrated.