MBA Tourism And Hospitality Management at Chandigarh University
A potential discipline that develops awareness of critical industry aspects, Tourism & Hospitality Management is one of the glamorous fields that keeps-on growing with the growing economy worldwide. The incorporation of skills and leadership traits of an MBA with tourism and hospitality specialization makes this degree advantageous. It is probably the potential game-changer in India.
Tourism & Hospitality Management at Chandigarh University
Ranked among the Best MBA- Tourism and Hospitality Management Colleges in Punjab, USB offers a plethora of opportunities as university has maintained strategic tie-ups with numerous domestic and international enterprises to generate outstanding career opportunities for its students. One among the Best B-Schools of Punjab, USB has established a brand name in terms of expert pedagogy, outstanding on-the-floor training tasks and best learning culture.
Academia designed under expert guidance efficiently prepares our students for the forthcoming challenges that could be thrown open to them. Along with mainstream specializations, USB, the Best college for MBA- Tourism and Hospitality in Punjab also focus on a range of facets such as personal grooming, basic etiquettes and soft skills that help students become successful future managers.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (AFEWS)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Watch the Program Video
Pathway After Management
An MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management provides numerous national and international opportunities to the ambitious students. Some of the significant industries that offer jobs to these graduates include-
- Restaurants and Commercial food services
- Tourism Destinations and Attractions
- Leisure and Recreation
- Spa and Resort Management
- Meeting and Event planning
- State Tourism Development
- Airlines, Cruises and other transportation
- Food Craft Institutes
Management Graduates have higher chances of obtaining and holding a high level management position and almost every industry needs professionals who can handle the businesses effectively.
- IT & E-Commerce – Deloitte, Microsoft, Amazon, Accenture, Heweltt Packard, Flipkart
- Consulting - KPMG LLP, Boston Consulting, Bain & Company, Mckinsey
- Financial - Ernst & Young, Bank of America, Axis Bank Ltd., HDFC, L&T Finance
- Hotels & Resorts - The Grand, J.W.Marriott, Oberoi’s and more