Best MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
College in Punjab
A potential discipline that develops awareness of critical industry aspects, Tourism & Hospitality management is one of the glamorous fields that keeps-on growing with growing economy worldwide. The incorporation of skills and leadership traits of an MBA with tourism and hospitality specialization makes this degree advantageous. It is probably the potential game changer in India.
Tourism & Hospitality Management at Chandigarh University
Ranked among the Best MBA- Tourism and Hospitality Management Colleges in Punjab, UITHM offers a plethora of opportunities as university has maintained strategic tie-ups with numerous domestic and international enterprises to generate outstanding career opportunities for its students. One among the Best B-Schools of Punjab, UITHM has established a brand name in terms of expert pedagogy, outstanding on-the-floor training tasks and best learning culture.
Academia designed under expert guidance efficiently prepares our students for the forthcoming challenges that could be thrown open to them. Along with mainstream specializations, UITHM, the Best college for MBA- Tourism and Hospitality in Punjab also focus on a range of facets such as personal grooming, basic etiquettes and soft skills that help students become successful future managers.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Pathway After Management
An MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management provides numerous national and international opportunities to the ambitious students. Some of the significant industries that offer jobs to these graduates include-
- Restaurants and Commercial food services
- Tourism Destinations and Attractions
- Leisure and Recreation
- Spa and Resort Management
- Meeting and Event planning
- State Tourism Development
- Airlines, Cruises and other transportation
- Food Craft Institutes
Tourism organizations have higher chances of obtaining and holding a high level management position and almost every industry needs professionals who can handle the businesses effectively.
- IT & E-Commerce – Deloitte, Microsoft, Amazon, Accenture, Heweltt Packard, Flipkart
- Consulting - KPMG LLP, Boston Consulting, Bain & Company, Mckinsey
- Financial - Ernst & Young, Bank of America, Axis Bank Ltd., HDFC, L&T Finance
- Hotels & Resorts - The Grand, J.W.Marriott, Oberoi’s and more
- Tourism - Makemytrip.com, Yatra.com, Cleartrip, Thomas Cook, SOTC, COX & KINGS, Ezeego1, Top Travels, Travelocity India, Expedia and more.
How to Apply?
Step 1 - Signup
Sign up or Register for CUCET with basic details (Name, Email ID, Mobile No., State, Gender and Password). Your Email ID will act as your Username for the portal while the password will be set by you upon registration.
On successful registration, you will receive the confirmation message on your registered contact number and Email. Use the Username and Password to Login to your CUCET Account.Sign Up
Step 2 - Apply
After successfully creating your candidate profile for CUCET, you can proceed with choosing the Date for your examination. Complete your profile by logging into your CUCET account and choose an examination date as per your convenience and preference.Apply Now
Step 3 - Submit
You become eligible for admission into Chandigarh University after clearing the CUCET examination. Following your attempt at CUCET, the result will shortly be intimated, based on which you can submit your application for admission and avail merit-based scholarship.Apply Now