Best MBA College in Punjab and India
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a multidisciplinary degree designed to foster skill-set required for careers in business and management. With tremendous opportunities across a range of verticals, the value of an MBA is boundless in the business world.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) AT CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY
Pursue MBA from one of the best MBA college in Punjab and India that focuses on honing the instinctive talent and practical innovation of the students. Our program relies on industry- aesthetics and essential business skills to craft well-informed decision makers who can cope up in the challenging world-of-work.
With faculty well-known for its corporate know-how and academic credentials, USB, one of the top MBA colleges in Punjab undertakes a novel teaching approach paired with research & innovation. Tie-ups with corporate giants & international universities dish up our students with elite opportunities over others. Spirit of providing learning enriched environment endowed with a vibrant thought of delivering excellence under speckled conditions is something that adds to our legacy of being one among the best B-Schools in Punjab.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship in association with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN)
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Watch the Program Video
Pathway After Management
An MBA gets you a managerial level position in varied top-notch organizations. Considered as a wide-ranging and versatile discipline, you may take-up career as-
- Deputy General Manager
- Business Analyst, IT
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Management Consultant
- Senior Product Manager
- Business Consultant, and more
Management Graduates have higher chances higher chances of obtaining and holding a high level management position and almost every industry needs professionals who can handle the businesses effectively.
- IT & E-Commerce – Deloitte, Microsoft, Amazon, Accenture, Heweltt Packard, Flipkart
- Consulting - KPMG LLP, Boston Consulting, Bain & Company, Mckinsey
- Financial - Ernst & Young, Bank of America, Axis Bank Ltd., HDFC, L&T Finance
- Hotels & Resorts - The Grand, J.W.Marriott, Oberoi’s and more