BEST STUDENT FRIENDLY UNIVERSITY
By Star Group
Chandigarh University is a full-fledged university established by the Punjab State Legislature and is recognized by University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) with the right to confer degrees as per Section 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.Read More
- The name of the university is inspired by The City Beautiful – Chandigarh, known as the epitome of cultural heritage and urbanization.
- Chandigarh University offers a unique and inspirational academic model designed to match the international standards. A wide spectrum of programs is paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation.
- CU is involved in world-class research, with outstanding results in the contemporary research excellence framework.
- The University has a dynamic academic fraternity drawn from top universities nationally and internationally. CU offers the most conducive student-faculty ratio of 14:1, leading to 85 per cent student satisfaction.
- Chandigarh University provides a global perspective to facilitate the students with international learning opportunities, through partnerships with more than 306+ top-ranked universities worldwide.
- Our students come from all 28 Indian states, 8 Union Territories and 40 Nations with more than 65% of them coming from other states and Countries. Thus CU has a cosmopolitan, friendly and inclusive atmosphere.
- As a student-centric university, CU provides optimal learning experiences and services that lead to student success. We empower our students to take responsibility for their academic work, social life and career development.
- CU has state-of-the--art technology integrated into every domain of the university from in-house designed and implemented university information management systems (CUIMS) coupled with the world-renowned Blackboard LMS to high-speed internet access all around the campus, we are driven by technology.
- Chandigarh University is a not-for-profit university that is underpinned by ethical, professional and transparent e-governance, involving the students and staff in the creation of a healthy, vibrant and sustainable society.
About Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. The University has been accredited with the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become Youngest and the only private university in India to bag an A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
Also, ranked among Asia’s best and fastest-growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians to foster a global approach.
A wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue dream careers. At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
Best Educational Institution
Chandigarh University is ranked among the Leading & Best Educational Institution in North India. CU is constantly ranked among the top institutions of Punjab for academic excellence, innovative pedagogy, research, and placements by reputed national and international accreditation bodies and media houses.
Chandigarh University has become an indisputable leader in campus placements. The top-tier multinationals that visit us repeatedly stand as a testimony to the fact that CU has created a niche as the 'University with Best Placements' in India.Read More
Highest Number of Companies
Highest Package Offered
Placement Highlights for Batch 2021-22
Chandigarh University has become an undisputable leader in campus placements. The quality of companies that visit us repeatedly stands testimony to the fact that CU has created a niche as the 'University with Best Placements' in India.