For admission to Ph.D programmes for July 2022 (Intake) of the session 2022-23 candidates need to register and fill the application from 07.04.2022 ONLINE only by accessing the website https://www.cuchd.in
On the date of Ph.D Entrance Test July 03, 2022 candidate must bring the following to the Venue of Test (Chandigarh University, Gharuan):
- Printout of the filled ONLINE application with the candidate’s signature and photograph.
- Roll No. (Generated online)
- Downloaded Chandigarh University copy of Bank (SBI) challan. (Only for those candidates who pay offline)
- Photocopy of necessary academic documents.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
|Online Application Starts
||April 07, 2022
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form
||June 25, 2022 (Saturday) (Till 4:30 PM)
|Conduct of Ph.D Entrance Examination
||July 03, 2022
|Result of Ph.D Entrance Examination
||July 19, 2022
||July 26-27, 2022
||August 18, 2022
Note: PhD Registration fee is Non-refundable
How to Apply
Before applying, candidates are advised to read the Ph.D. Information Brochure 2022-23 carefully. Candidates must follow the following Steps while applying online Application Form.
Step 1: Apply for Ph.D programmes
c) Apply Online.
d) Finalize Application Form
e) Download Application Form and Bank Challan simultaneously (Take a print out of the entire file on A4 size white sheets)
- Deposit the requisite fee of Rs. 1,100/- (Rs. One Thousand One Hundred Only) through NetBanking/Debit/Credit Card after Registration.
- Deposit the requisite fee of Rs. 1,100/- (Rs. One Thousand One Hundred Only) in any branch of State Bank of India throughout the country on next working day. (Bank Service Charges will be extra) on downloaded bank challan form alongwith completed application form.
- Bank will retain a copy and will return two copies to you. Out of these two copies, retain the Candidate’s copy with you and attach the Chandigarh University’s copy with the application form.
Note the Transaction ID as mention on the bank Challan after depositing the fee.
Complete your Registration process by again visiting your Half-completed online Application Form through Login Application and fill the required Details provided by Bank
NOTE: ENTRANCE TEST FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE
Paste your recent photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm) at the designated place.
Sign at the designated place.
Submission Before submission of your application form, make sure that, in addition to the above other relevant documents as indicated below are attached:
- Chandigarh University copy of challan
- GATE/NET Certificate (if applicable)
- Copies of all the marksheets, degree certificates, or provisional certificate if they have passed their qualifying degree.
- Copy of OBC/SC/ST/PD category certificate if any.
- Copy of experience and NOC certificate for part time candidates.
Information brochure cum Entrance test form fee: Rs. 1,100/-