Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in English
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in English is designed to prepare students for a career in academic profession, assisting to sharpen their analytical, research and writing skills. The program is dynamic and structured to help students move seamlessly towards research projects and thesis writing. Department research strength lies in areas covering a wide range including Gender Studies, World Literature, Dalit Literature, Postcolonial Literature, Literary Criticism, Linguistics, Indian Writing and translation, film studies and cultural studies to name a few. Given the depth and breadth of expertise the department also encourages interdisciplinary studies with media journalism and others.
- The required minimum qualification for admission to a Ph.D Program shall be a two years Master’s in English OR M. Phil Degree in English from any accredited Indian or Foreign University in the relevant field.
- She/he must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in the Master’s Degree.
Full Time / Part Time
Tuition fee - Rs 35000/-
Registration Fee (One Time) - Rs 10000/-
Security Fee (One Time) = Rs 5000/-
TOTAL FEE - Rs. 50000/-
GET IN TOUCH
For any information please contact the below mentioned helpline nos:
- General Inquiries: +91-160-3044444
- Mobile: +91-99159-99223, +91-99159-99224
- Toll Free: 1800 1212 88800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Although CU endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this information, there is no guarantee it will remain accurate all year. Applicants are advised to confirm program details before making an application.