Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Psychology
University Institute of Liberal Arts – Department of Psychology offers full-time Doctorate of Philosophy Program (Ph D Psychology). The department aims to conduct world-class research that assists to understand and shape human well being. The program emphasizes both research and clinical exposure in various areas of Psychology including Child Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Positive Psychology, Health Psychology, Guidance and Counseling etc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. Program, shall have to possess requisite percentage of marks / grade point average in qualifying examination Entrance Test as indicated below:
- The required minimum qualification for admission to Ph.D Program shall be a two years Master’s in Psychology from Indian or Foreign University in the relevant field.
- She/he must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in the Master’s Degree.
Full Time / Part Time
Tuition fee - Rs 35000/-
Registration Fee (One Time) - Rs 10000/-
Security Fee (One Time) = Rs 5000/-
TOTAL FEE - Rs. 50000/-
GET IN TOUCH
For any information please contact the below mentioned helpline nos:
- General Inquiries: +91-160-3044444
- Mobile: +91-99159-99223, +91-99159-99224
- Toll Free: 1800 1212 88800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Although CU endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this information, there is no guarantee it will remain accurate all year. Applicants are advised to confirm program details before making an application.