About this course
A degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management equips the students with requisite skills, knowledge and attitude essential to efficiently perform supervisory responsibilities in this lucrative industry.
Ranked among the best hotel management institute and College in Punjab, UITHM focuses on the process, delivery and management of wide ranging perspectives of global hospitality services and operations. Through this program, you will gain the ability to identify and understand the key issues faced by the personnel, as well as evaluation of alternative approaches to manage the diverse areas of the industry. In-depth laboratory practices and global exposure help acquire our student skill standards desired by allied departments of the industry. The advent of globalization has made this industry vast growing and hotels are ready to employ more and more budding professionals.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Watch the Program Video
Pathway After B.SC. - Hotel and Hospitality Management
As the hotel management industry is in its booming stage, the job prospects for the aspirants are multiplying. A successful graduate can take-up career in various positions at an executive level or can set-up as an entrepreneur. Aspirants have ample of opportunities in various big names, both at the national and international level, including The Taj, The Lalit, J.W. Marriot, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Eros Hotel, etc. Some of the major segments for job opportunities are as follows
- Hospital administration and catering
- Cruise Line Operations
- Forest Lodges
- Guest Relation Management
- Hotel & Restaurant management
- Institutional Management
- Self employment through enterpreneurship.
- Facility Manager.
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in service sectors.