About this course
Forensic science is the application of science to law. With the rising number of incidents of crime and fraud across the world, the scope of forensic science is definitely rising. Forensic science applies the knowledge and technology of science to the definition and enforcement of such laws.
University Institute of Applied Health Sciences (UIAHS) ranked among the best Forensic science and Toxicology institute in Punjab, offers ground-breaking program trains aspiring and mid-career professionals in a variety of forensic disciplines applied to crime scene investigation and evidence analysis. An Integrated scientific and clinical training, provide students exposure to cutting edge technologies required for this modern profession.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Watch the Program Video
Pathway After Forensic Science
Forensic science expert works with the police department, legal agencies and investigative agencies. Apart from these departments, such experts could also join private detective agencies. Today there are Forensic Science related jobs are in both the Government and Private Sector such as central forensic science laboratories, state forensic science laboratories, Crime Branches, CBI, CID, Police, Investigation Bureau, Defense/Army, Courts, Narcotics Dept., Universities, Detective Agencies, Banks, Insurance Companies.