Best Medical Lab Sciences College
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Medical Lab Sciences is a two-year postgraduate program that inculcates candidates with the knowledge, skills, and professional behaviours needed to function effectively in complex medical laboratory settings. University Institute of Applied Health Sciences (UIAHS) at Chandigarh University, ranked among the best M.Sc. in Medical Lab Science colleges in Punjab, delivers a multidisciplinary curriculum that trains students in clinical care with a good clinical foundation and leadership qualities while providing a conducive environment for research and development.
University Institute of Applied Health Sciences (UIAHS) ranked among the best Medical Lab Sciences institute in Punjab, offers ground-breaking program trains aspiring and mid-career professionals in a variety of forensic disciplines applied to crime scene investigation and evidence analysis.
- Learn theories and principles of Medical Laboratory Science & Technology
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and effect the change in laboratory practice and health care delivery system.
- Conduct independent research works and utilize the research findings in laboratory practice and education.
- Establish collaborative relationship with Clinicians and members of other disciplines.
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Pathway After Medical Lab Sciences
Many public and private organizations, which include Hospitals and Public Health Organizations, Government Departments and Agencies or Government-Funded Research Institutions, Environmental Agencies, Utility Companies, Research, and Forensic Science Institutions, Cosmetics, Textiles, Food Manufacturing Companies, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Companies and more employ scientific laboratory technicians.