Best M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics College
The post-graduate program in Nutrition and Dietetics primarily deals with the principles of the Nutritional values in Food and their impacts on the Human Body. The 2-year full-fledged course at CU enables students to become experts in their field by critically evaluating integration of nutrition, dietetics, and research.
With changing lifestyle and erratic eating habits, there has been a sudden rise in the number of diseases that need to be addressed by a professional. And this is when the role of nutritionists and dietetics comes into picture, making this a promising career path.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Watch the Program Video
Highlights of the Program
- Choice-based electives.
- Internship opportunities at top hospitals/industries for clinical training
- Industry exposure with Mandatory summer training programs
- Regular workshops & Practical sessions for experiential learning
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
Due to increased awareness among people to stay healthy, the demand for nutritionists has also grown in leaps and bounds over the years. After the completion of the course, graduates can work in private sector, public hospitals, nursing care facilities, advertising, marketing, food manufacturing and more.
- Clinical Dietitians
- Community Dietitians
- Management Dietitians
- Consultant Dietitians
- Teaching, Research and Development
- Health Coach