Best MA Psychology College in Punjab
Psychology is a field of study that deals with human and animal behaviour. Psychology as an area of knowledge has found its application in various fields like health, industries, organization, clinic, forensic and many others. Psychology was essentially considered to be a part of science but it has now wider application in humanities.
Masters Of Arts in Psychology At Chandigarh University
Ranked among the best colleges in Punjab for Psychology, the University Institute of Language, Literature and Culture of Chandigarh University offers a rigorous program that satisfies the interest of individuals, whether they come in with a limited background in psychology or hold an undergraduate degree in the field.
The two-year program offered by UILLC provides the flexibility to pursue a variety of sub domains in psychology, building on strong foundation in 'science of psychology'. Our faculty is actively engaged in exploring psychology through research, which provides a plethora of opportunities for students by participating in ongoing research projects. Balanced spread over the curriculum and clinical training, i.e. -- Behavioral and Integrative Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology, Quantitative Psychology, etc. helps our students understand subject by both discovering traditional principles and exploring specific cases.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
LEVEL OF STUDY :
Pathway After Arts
A master's degree in Psychology helps a graduate look-up for opportunities in both public and private sector organizations. Among the numerous job roles and opportunities available, some of them are as follow:
- counsellors at universities, hospitals, schools, clinics, government agencies
- Clinical Psychologist