About this course
Psychology is the scientific study dedicated to recognizing and understanding the nature and behavioral characteristics (whether conscious or unconscious) of human beings. It is a multi-faceted discipline that combines relevant areas such as human development, social behavior and cognitive processes, etc. with feasible techniques, skills, and experiences to provide an exclusive career path.
Masters Of Arts In Psychology At Chandigarh University
Ranked among the best colleges in Punjab for Psychology, University Institute of Language, Literature and Culture of Chandigarh University offers a rigorous program that satisfies the interest of individuals, whether they come-in with a limited background in psychology or hold an undergraduate degree in the field.
The two-year program offered by UILLC provides the flexibility to pursue a variety of sub domains in psychology, building on strong foundation in 'science of psychology'. Our faculty is actively engaged in exploring psychology through research, which provides a plethora of opportunities for students by participating in ongoing research projects. Balanced spread over the curriculum and clinical training, i.e. -- Behavioral and Integrative Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology, Quantitative Psychology, etc. helps our students understand subject by both discovering traditional principles and exploring specific cases.
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
LEVEL OF STUDY :
Pathway After Arts
A master's degree in English is a domain-focused program that caters the students with a sound understanding of the major linguistic features of English. These graduates can look-up for opportunities in both public and private sector organizations. Besides teaching and media, some of the other profiles that they can engage-in include Copywriting, Editing, jobs with BPO and KPO firms, Public Relation and more.