Robotics and Automation
at Chandigarh University
A branch of engineering, Robotics deals with the application and design of robots and the usage of computers for their processing and manipulation while inculcating different disciplines to build, program, design, and use robotic machines. Automation, on the other hand, means using computer machines, software, or other technology to perform tasks that would usually be undertaken by a human worker.
Chandigarh University is one of the few higher education institutions in the country to offer a course in Robotics and Automation. The postgraduate degree in Robotics & Automation at Chandigarh University is apprised with leveraged technology, infrastructure, and industry patronage and amplifies your scope in the demanding field
- Create unbelievable models with world-class infrastructure and lab facilities
- Scientific methods and principles of engineering
- 6.5% CAGR Growth expected by 2024
- Technology-aligned and Industry-oriented program
- Engineering behavior of Earth materials
World-Class Research Laboratories
- FMS Lab
- XRD Lab
- Molecular Biology Lab
- Genetics Lab
- 3D Printing Lab
- SEM Lab
- Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST Scholarship scheme for the underprivileged candidates to pursue Postgraduation in Professional courses.
- Scholarship Scheme for PG Courses (Based on Graduation marks) Scholarship Scheme for meritorious students seeking admission to PG Courses.
- Teaching Assistant Option Exclusive scheme for ME Students providing them with Stipend of 5000 to 8000/- per teaching month per semester.
Across the Country
among Universities Across the Country
among Top Engineering Institutions
among All IndiaBest Private Universities Rankings
among PrivateUniversities in North India
among PrivateUniversities in Punjab
in India forInfrastructure and Facilities amongst Private Universities
as multidisciplinary emerging University in India
as private multidisciplinary University in North Zone
as private multidisciplinary University in India
in North India (Govt. & Pvt.)
in all over India (Govt. & Pvt.)
Early Bird Scholarship
To acknowledge the dedication and hard work of the meritorious students who have proved their mettle in graduation, and are still in the race to achieve their dream career, Chandigarh University has come up with an ‘Early Bird Scholarship’. The Scholarship will be available to the graduate students for the admission in all the Master’s level program of Chandigarh University (excluding MBA), for the 2021-22 session as per the following condition-
- 15 (Fifteen) percent Scholarship to be given to the students who have completed Bachelor’s degree from Chandigarh University.
- 10 (Ten) percent Scholarship to the students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from other Universities.
How to Apply?
Step 1 - Signup
Sign up or Register for CUCET with basic details (Name, Email ID, Mobile No., State, Gender and Password). Your Email ID will act as your Username for the portal while the password will be set by you upon registration.
On successful registration, you will receive the confirmation message on your registered contact number and Email. Use the Username and Password to Login to your CUCET Account.Sign Up
Step 2 - Apply
After successfully creating your candidate profile for CUCET, you can proceed with choosing the Date for your examination. Complete your profile by logging into your CUCET account and choose an examination date as per your convenience and preference.Apply Now
Step 3 - Submit
You become eligible for admission into Chandigarh University after clearing the CUCET examination. Following your attempt at CUCET, the result will shortly be intimated, based on which you can submit your application for admission and avail merit-based scholarship.Apply Now