About the Course
At Chandigarh University Cloud Computing specialization prepares students to understand the emerging technologies of Cloud Computing and Virtualization, their principles, modeling, analysis, design, deployment, and industry-oriented applications. All major solution architectures and enabling technologies are covered under this program. Students are prepared for technical careers in developing applications and providing services that run on a distributed network using virtualized resources and enables customers to access computing resources as needed.
Benefits Offered by AWS Academy to Students of ME CSE Cloud Computing
- Hands-on Skills on Advanced Cloud Technologies
- Within Time Table Training and Practice on AWS Certifications
- Access to AWS Tools and Technologies for Practicals
- Individualized Projects on Cloud Platforms
- Globally Recognized AWS Certifications at Highly Discounted Rates
- Industry Oriented Curriculum Comparable with World’s Top Universities
- Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS)
- Project Based & Experiential Learning
- More Than 70 Open Electives To Pursue Inner Delight
- Advanced Technologies & Integration For Premium Placements
- Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
- Merit Based Scholarships For Academic Session
- Scholarship Scheme For Wards Of Defence Personnel Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (Afews)
- Sports Based Scholarships/Freeships
- Other Important Scholarship Schemes
Watch the Program Video
AREA OF STUDY IN CLOUD COMPUTING
- Cloud Computing fundamentals, its techniques, issues, Cloud Services, benefits and challenges, usage scenarios and applications.
- Distributed Computing fundamentals, origin of Cloud Computing, difference between grid and cloud computing.
- Virtualization and its types. Hyper V & Xen hypervisors.
- Security, standards and applications in Clouds, Cloud security challenges, software as a Service Security and its common standards.
- Web and angular framework in Cloud via Angular JS framework.
- Knowledge about DevOps, Cloud Design Patterns.
- Thorough knowledge about the various architectural solutions in Cloud such as Elastic Resource Provisioning & Dynamic Resource allocation.
- Dynamic Paradigm in Cloud Computing and the various methods for managing the storage infrastructure in Cloud computing.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) and GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
JOB PROFILES CLOUD COMPUTING
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Cloud System Administrator
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Application Development
- Migration and Modernization Specialist
- Cloud Project Management
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Auditor
PROMINENT INDUSTRIES THAT APPLY CLOUD COMPUTING
- Automotive Industry
- Entertainment Industry
- Retail Industry
- Financial Industry
- Production Industry
- Non-Profit Industry
Computer Science Engineering students created history as Global e-Commerce Multi-National Amazon offered highest package of Rs. 31.77 lacs for the CSE/IT Engineering branch. IT giants such as Microsoft, IBM, SAP Labs, Hewlett Packard visited CU and recruited more than 2030 CSE/IT Engineering students. World’s top IT giant Microsoft selected Computer Science and IT Engineering students consecutively for last three years, while number the selections have increased three times and touched 15. India’s leading IT Company Wipro (394), Capgemini (217), Mindtree (101) while the global IT giant IBM also selected record number of 196 engineering students which is highest number of selections made in any campus in North India.
OUR TOP RECRUITERS