About this course
Computer Science engineering deals with design, implementation, and management of information system of both software & hardware processes. A computer scientist specializes in the theory of computation and design of computational systems.
Pursuing masters in Computer Science & Engineering from University Institute of Engineering - one among the best engineering college gives you an extra edge. Students in the master's program are imparted with the multifaceted as well as core skills that help them critically analyze and adapt the modern, sophisticated technological trends prevailing in this ever-growing discipline.
According to US Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for computer engineers is projected to grow 17 percent from 2014 to 2024.
Department at a glance
- Globally Comparable, Flexible Choice Based Academics
- Exposure to Next- Gen Technologies via Industry Sponsored Programs
- Unprecedented Industry Patronage
- Impeccable Placements
- Project based & Experiential Learning
- 6.1 Times Highest ROI in the Region
IN-HOUSE INDUSTRY SPONSORED LABS
- Microsoft Innovation Center
- Microsoft - Global Technical Support Center (Gtsc)
- IBM Software Lab For Emerging Technologies
- Oracle Academy Lab
- Unisys Innovation Labs
- Emc² Academic Alliance
Watch the Program Video
Pathway After Computer Science and Engineering
Booming IT sector in India has plenty of jobs for fresh computer science graduates. Besides, the Computer Engineers have plenty of options to work in IT companies in departments such as design, development, assembly, manufacture and maintenance, etc. Working as a programmer, web developer, and E- commerce specialist with telecommunications companies, automotive companies, aerospace companies, etc. can be a lucrative career option as well.
Top companies recruiting Computer Science Engineers are as follows:
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- NEC Corporation
- ASUSTEK Computer Inc
- Dell Inc
- Acer Inc