Approved by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society), IHM Chandigarh University has been designed to be an excellent practical teaching-learning hub envisioned to set notch higher benchmarks in the futuristic hospitality education in India. Flawlessly blending theoretical and practical elements of learning with real-life acumen, IHM CU offers contemporary courses in Hospitality and Hotel Administration along with the worldwide partnerships to shore-up future hospitality leaders. Managed by best-in-class professionals, IHM is the first choice of students who want to acquire unparalleled mentoring from the finest facilitators and gain a head start in the exciting world of hospitality.
Bachelor of Science - Hospitality and Hotel Administration (HHA)
Attain required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The program also involves experiential learning and skill set to excel in operational areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping.
You will have an added advantage of learning the business skills such as Hotel Accountancy, Food Safety & Quality, Human Resource Management, Facility Planning, Financial Management, Strategic Management, Tourism Marketing and Tourism Management.
WHAT SETS HOSPITALITY AT CU APART!
- Globally Compatible and Industry Aligned Curriculum for premium placements worldwide.
- Structurally designed courses with futuristic projections and experiential learning approach.
- Extensive pre-placement training right from 1st Semester
- Industry Collaborated Workshops and Training Simulations
- Internships from second year onwards for hands-on – learning
Only University in India to have collaboration with
AMERICAN HOSPITALITY ACADEMY (AHA)
Only University in North India to have
DIGITAL CAMPUS FRANCE
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
For admission through counseling
The student must have appeared in NCHMCT JEE 2019 and must have been allotted IHM Chandigarh University through online choice filling and counseling.
For Direct Admission
Eligible candidate may apply under the permissible direct recruitment quota of the Institute with the following eligibility criteria against the residual vacancies in the Institute:
- Candidate must have passed 12th Exam with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, in 10+2 system from a recognized board, either of any stream (Science/Arts/Commerce/ Vocational).
- English should be one of the compulsory subject in 12th level and have passed the subject.
- Age should not be more than 25 years as on 1 st July 2019.
Interested candidate must apply to the Institute by attaching the copies of testimonials latest by 19th July 2019 positively.
A merit list will be drawn by the Institute on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in 12th examination and the admission will be offered strictly on the basis of merit only.
|1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester||5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Enrolment Fee (One time)||1800||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||Nil|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||6500||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
Other than this prescribed fee student is also required to pay :
|UNIFORM FEE||CU FEST FEE||FRESHER PARTY FEE|